Last week, we shared the DPP’s Top 5 Blog Posts of 2019. If you haven’t already done so, check it out!
Although the DPP has only been around since 2015 (it feels like so much longer!), since we are heading into a new decade it is a good time to take stock of our accomplishments so far. With that, here is a list of our Top 10 Most Popular Blog Posts of the Decade:
- 7 Truths about Blind Parenting Courtesy of Netflix’s Bird Box by Holly Bonner
- LapBaby: The Babywearing Solution for Wheelchair Users? by Erin Andrews and Robyn Powell
- The Truth about the Short Bus by Erin Andrews
- When my Toddler Daughter wasn’t Invited to a Party Because of Me by Kara Ayers
- The Travel System: Disability Considerations by Erin Andrews
- Losing My Daughter by Alice Goltz
- An Open Letter to Mothers of Disabled Children by Erin Andrews
- Making it Work: Caring for an Infant as a Mom with SMA by Lauren
- Disabled Nursing: A Breastfeeding Mom’s Solution by Erin Andrews
- Relationship: My Problems with Me Before You as a Disabled Dad by Chris Wylie
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has contributed to the DPP’s blog! We are always looking for new writers with different perspectives, so please let us know if you’d like to write something.
Happy New Year!