Enter a chance to win a $50 Amazon® Gift Card by submitting a video or photo showing how you parent with a disability for the Disabled Parenting Project (DPP) website. Videos or photos must demonstrate an adaptive parenting technique or equipment you use to help take care of your child. This contest is open to parents with all disabilities! For each video or photo submitted, individuals will be entered into a lottery. Contestants can increase their chances by submitting more than one video or photo!
Looking for ideas? Here are a few suggestions:
- Do you use adaptive parenting equipment, such as a specialized crib or stroller?
- Have you come up with techniques to manage stressful parenting situations?
- Do you use technology, such as talking thermometers or baby monitors that vibrate or light up?
- Have you come up with your own ways of remembering parenting tasks, such as when to feed your baby?
- Have you written out steps to help you complete parenting tasks?
Three parents will win a gift card!
Entries submitted after the deadline will not be included in the lottery. For more information, please email the DPP.